Rest Azure, as we keep you on course.
Microsoft’s Azure is known to be one of the most utilised public sector cloud platforms. However, there is no denying the complexities of successfully managing and utilising the benefits and opportunities Azure can present.
As a Microsoft Gold partner, Shaping Cloud provide you with Azure-expertise, consultancy, and management of services. Azure may provide you with the tools and resources for your newly adopted cloud services, but they do not take responsibility for the management of those.
What does this mean? All platforms, infrastructures, and applications need to be managed – think security, performance, capacity – Azure does not provide this. Meaning that these characteristics need to be monitored, designed, deployed and, ultimately, managed.
We can’t have it all can we? Or can we…
With little to no knowledge, understanding or expertise on managing these characterises, this can be complex.
Enter: Shaping Cloud’s Azure Management services.
With Shaping Cloud’s Management services, we allow your organisation to truly benefit from Azure without the pain of becoming an expert – or more costly, having to recruit one. Every cloud service, including Azure, requires successful management to reap the benefits and opportunities. Working as your as your trusted partner, Shaping Cloud will provide Azure-expertise, and a whole team to focus on your cloud management.
The ultimate consequence: your organisation thriving, as you focus solely on your core business, products, services, and growth – whilst we do what we do best. One of the hardest aspects of any transformation is building the momentum required to push through some of the big changes that need to be made to truly realise the benefit the strategy provides.
By having resources solely focused on supporting those changes without the distractions of business as usual we have seen our partners achieve strategy realisation far quicker than those who attempt to spin both plates at the same time.
Why choose Shaping Cloud?
Shaping Cloud Consultants With years’ experience in cloud strategy, migrations and management, our Azure specialist consultants are highly certified and skilled engineers – supporting you as they deliver efficient solutions and facilitate enhanced productivity.
Benefits of using SC: Managed
- Monthly contracts with clear outcomes and full flexibility allow you to bring in the right skills at the right time.
- Opportunity for your team to “learn while they earn” alongside expert resources across several disciplines.
- Proven to deliver the benefits realisation of a cloud strategy quicker than when resources are being asked to do so alongside BAU.
The Shaping Cloud Approach With our Azure managed services, we ensure that every customer is delighted with the value and quality of service they receive.
We do this by:
- Ensuring you only pay for what you need.
- We bespoke the service around your needs vs. sticking to inflexible standard support tiers.
- We don’t have any hidden fees or surprises.
- We are transparent about the costs and why charges are what they are, so that you can influence reducing costs where this is needed to fit within budget envelopes.
- Ensuring you get the best technical advice.
- We ensure our technical staff stay up to date with their knowledge and certifications, so that you can rest assured that the advice you are getting is the best available.
- We have support structures in place for all our staff, so that they can call on others with more experience and ability for issues outside of their own level of knowledge or experience.
- We maintain strong partnerships with Microsoft and other 3rd parties that enable access to the best experts for unique or niche problems.
- Being responsive and flexible.
- We know that staying productive is important to all our clients, so we prioritise being responsive and finding solutions or workarounds so that you can get back to business, while we address the long-term technical fix. We have an exemplary track record when it comes to meeting and exceeding our response targets.
- We know that in business, sometimes priorities change. So, within the scope of our resources for your contracted support service, we flex to meet your current priorities wherever possible.
- Being proactive so that you can have peace of mind.
- We proactively monitor your cloud services and review alerts – understanding and making decisions on each as delegated so that you can cut through the noise and focus on what matters.
- We make recommendations and suggestions for improvements that will reduce risk, reduce cost, or improve performance and end-user experience.
- We highlight technical changes that will be required as soon as we are aware of them, so that you can plan and avoid future technical debt.
GOT A QUESTION?
GET IN TOUCH
Shaping Cloud are a leader in Digital Strategy development. Our Consultancy and strategic services provides you with direction and thought leadership on your digital journey, underpinned by our experiences and highly qualified teams.
Make your organisation future-proof today – migrate with Azure. As experienced, Microsoft Gold Partners for over 10 years, our cloud migration strategy incorporates not only planning and delivery of services, but the guidance and tools required to support your migration, deliver organisation improvements, and track your progress through intelligent insights.
Rest Azure, as we keep you on course. Microsoft’s Azure is known to be one of the most utilised public sector cloud platforms. However, there is no denying the complexities of successfully managing and utilising the benefits and opportunities Azure can present. As a Microsoft Gold partner, Shaping Cloud provide you with Azure-expertise, consultancy, and management of services.
Shaping Cloud Brochure
Shaping Cloud are a company dedicated to delivering true digital transformation. Formed in 2010, we have seen the ever-growing benefits of cloud adoption across many sectors. Our mission is to help clients differentiate between the cloud that is just an illusion and that which brings true transformational value. Download our Brochures today!
SC: Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery
28 July 2021Download
Shaping Cloud Services
11 January 2021Download
Shaping Cloud Consult Services Brochure
11 October 2020Download